Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pyung Hwa Brand Dumplings.

dumplings... This time, I was at my friend's house. We all got really hungry that night, so my friend, being the amazing host she is, boiled some dumplings for us. Usually I only eat the chinese ones at home, but these were korean style ones bought from T&T at Warden/Steeles. They were Pyung Hwa Brand Korean Pre-Cooked Dumplings. They come in a big plastic bag, are easy to make and tastes pretty good with a little soy sauce or hot sauce. The wrapper part of the dumplings had a very smooth, slippery texture. At $5.99 for 750 g of dumplings, they aren't the cheapest, but they're pretty good. It's good for a late night snack, just as easy as making cup noodles, but better!

3 comments:

  1. yeh yeh you know you love those...best dumplings ever and they are beef too so it is super dose of iron :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. yes flo is the most gracious host...

    i didnt even get arround to reading the post yet and my first though was I KNOW THAT BOWL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i was like you can see the pink mouse!!!

    ReplyDelete